Friday 24 July 2015

Prep for my expedition


I'm planning my trip to Mount Elbrus in Russia. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I summited Mount Kilimanjaro in 2011 and although I climbed many other mountains in Europe, these were challenging hikes and not mountaineering climbs. These are some pics from Kili and other climbs I did,  as well as other adventures.  I'm very passionate about nature and this is wonderful to push yourself and get outside your comfort zone.I've always had this absolute fascination with mountains, and a couple of years ago decided that I'd actually like to attempt the 7 summits.I hope you find my posts with information helpful and inspiring. 




     



3 comments:

  1. Great stuff Nazley keep it going and never give up #7 summits

    ReplyDelete
  2. You inspire me, great photo's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thks. I'm glad I'm leaving an impression...or rather a footprint

      Delete