Friday 30 March 2018

Chasing the Northern Lights in Tromso, Norway






I am an adventreous traveler and I booked this trip to do plenty of activities over the Easter break. My Tromso adventures will be a memorable one because I had activities planned that I was really excited for and seeing the Northern Lights was an added bonus. The weather wasnt the greatest, as it snowed all day and was still snowing while we were chasing the lights, but the weather in the Arctic is as notoriously unpredictable as the Northern Lights themselves, so we managed to catch a glimpse of these magical moments. Pictures does not do justice for nature as a whole and this tops the list. The pictures are so far from what you see with the naked eye. It's pure magical...I will difnately go on another chase. It was exciting but flippin cold, so be prepared....brrrrr









 

No comments:

Post a Comment