Wednesday 28 October 2015

Today's Training Session

Today was another endurance training session at Northcliff Crossfit. I find Crossfit to be a refreshing, challenging and a powerful method of achieving fitness, but today!!! Wow....it was hard... Crazy hard... Like laying on the floor thinking that you are going to throw up if you don’t die first hard. My chest was burning like crazy, my muscles were screaming for help and mercy, and I had to pull out my sheer determination to get through just one more rep.
if your idea of a workout is walking the treadmill while watching TV, Crossfit probably isn’t for you.  But if that brand of intensity makes your parts tingle, then this is right up your alley.

As the statement on the wall says:

THE GOAL IS TO GET FIT,
MAKE IT THE BEST HOUR OF YOUR DAY,
STAY SAFE, TURN UP THE MUSIC,
HIGH FIVE SOME PEOPLE
AND BLOW OFF SOME STEAM,
SO REMEMBER THAT.
RELAX. HAVE FUN. WORK OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment